Saturday, September 24, 2011


By on 8:30 AM

Individual : The individual filling his PAN form has to sign it. In case the individual is mentally incapable, then the PAN form may be signed by his Guardian or by any other person competent to sign on his behalf.
Incase the individual is absent from India or because of any other reason, he is not able to sign and verify his PAN form, then any person duly empowered by him through valid Power of Attorney may sign on his behalf. In such case, a certified copy of Power of Attorney must accompany the PAN form.

Hindu Undivided Family : By the Karta or where he is absent from India or he is mentally incapacitated from attending to his affairs, by any other adult member of such family.

Company : In this case by the following :-
  1. Resident : The Managing Director or, where there is no Managing Director or he is not able to sign and verify the PAN form due to any unavoidable reason, by any director thereof.
  2. Non-Resident : The PAN form may be signed and verified by a person holding a valid Power of Attorney from the Non-Resident, which should be attached to the PAN form. 
  3. Wound up/taken over by the Govt.: The PAN form should be signed and verified by the Liquidator or the Principal Officer as the case may be. 

Firm : Managing Partner, or, where there is no Managing Partner  or due to some unavoidable reasons, he is not able to sign and verify the PAN form, by any partner thereof, not being a minor.

Local Authority :  By the Principal Officer

Association of Persons : By any member of the Association or the Principal Officer thereof.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.


Post a Comment